In the lead up to the release we are holding a photographic competition.To enter, simply upload a photo of something that represents a taste of romance to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and include the hashtag #tasteofromanceread.
One winner will be randomly selected on Jan 21st and 28th, and Feb 4tth and 14th for a $50 Amazon voucher. The more times you enter, the more opportunities you have to indulge your love of books.
You don't need a fancy camera or a fancy subject, just show us your 'taste of romance' - like this photo taken to celebrate committing to a relationship. Everyone's interpretation of romance is unique and we're looking forward to seeing yours.
- This competition is open to all those 15 years or over with an Amazon.com, Amazon.com.au, or Amazon.co.uk account, except for members of the MRWG and their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition opens 12:00am January 14th Australian EST and closes 12:00am February 15th US EST. Any entries submitted before or after these times will not be accepted.
- All entries must include the hashtag #tasteofromanceread
- All entries must be G, PG or M rated
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Melbourne Romance Writers Guild to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Multiple entries allowed. One entry into the competition per photo per platform. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random. The winners will be contacted by personal message on the platform that they entry was submitted. The winners must respond within 24 hours to claim their prize or it will be reallocated.
- All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner is responsible for giving the MRWG correct details in terms of
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.